US Motors (Nidec) Special Application Close Coupled Pump Three Phase TEFC Motors
For the specific requirements of centrifugal pumps where the pump impeller is mounted directly on the motor shaft. Used in damp, dusty or dirty environments.
• Class F Insulation, Class B Rise At Full Load On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
• Cast Iron Frame 280 & Up, Aluminum 180-250, Rolled Steel 140
• Cast Iron End Brackets 280 & Up, 250 Frame and Lower Has Aluminum With Steel Bearing Inserts
• 40°C Ambient, NEMA®† Design B Performance On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
• Regreasable Shaft End Bearing 180 Frame & Up
• Double Shielded Bearings
• Removable Base (180 - 250 Frame)
• Lifting Provisions 180 Frame & Up
• "JM" Shaft For Mechanical Seal
• "CE" Mark On Nameplate
• Conversion Kits: Canopy Kits
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.