Nidec General Purpose Three Phase TEFC Steel Edge Motor
Designed for use on pumps, fans, compressors, material handling, and other general purpose applications in damp, dusty, or dirty environments
• Rolled Steel Frame
• Class F Insulation, Class B Rise At Full Load On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
• "CE" Mark On Nameplate (140 Frames and Ratings with Note 03)
• Shaft Slinger On Pulley End
• 40°C Ambient, NEMA®† Design B Performance On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
• Sealed Bearings (140 Frame); Double Shielded Bearings (180 Frame and Up)
• Dual Voltage Ratings Suitable For Part Winding Start (PWS) On Low Voltage
• Conversion Kits: C&D Flanges, Drip Cover and Brakes (140 Frame and Up)
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.